We support your company in determining the value of your business.
The evaluation of companies is an essential tool in supporting decision-making. Opportunities emerge when they are least expected, and having a notion of the value of your company and business can be decisive at certain times..
- Changes in the company/shareholder structure;
- Operations for Mergers, Acquisitions or Splits;
- Support for strategic decision-making regarding investments or divestments;
- Investor support services;
- Privatisations and processes for becoming listed on the Stock Exchange;
- Goodwill impairment tests;
- Succession, Divorce and/or Shares.
How we operate
Yunit Consulting supports companies in executing the economic-financial evaluation of companies in a systematic manner. For these purposes it considers all the factors that influence the development of the business: products and services, human resources, results, assets, stocks, patents, customers, suppliers, ability to generate value in the future, etc.
It carries out the entire specialised evaluation process by:
- Analysing the company and external surroundings;
- Defining presuppositions for evaluation;
- Preparing projects and applying methodologies;
- Determining the company’s value.